The opportunity: Improving the world of work
Are you looking to transform the world of work through strategy and culture? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world and positively influencing the safety and wellbeing of others?
Propulo Consulting is the leading Safety Culture Strategic Advisory firm. In America, nearly 14 workers needlessly die every day in workplace fatalities, and that trend has barely shifted in the last 10 years. We shape and implement strategies for leading organizations that are committed to eliminating workplace Serious Injuries and Fatalities.
We are seeking a dynamic and organized Consulting Analyst to support key safety culture transformations. The role would support consulting teams while also driving project management and data analysis disciplines within our firm and is ideally suited for a recent MBA graduate.
This role effectively supports the assessment, development, and implementation of strategies for Safety Culture Transformations across large organizations. Typically, our consulting roles require limited travel but do need to be located near specific major airline hubs as extensive travel might occasionally be required for some clients.
- Consulting & Project Management
- Develop analytical dashboards on key client engagements as needed; distill data into meaningful abstracts that tell an impactful story
- Create presentations of findings using Excel and PowerPoint to deliver data analysis with summary insights and data visualizations
- Support consulting projects through research, analysis, interviews, focus groups, and document analysis
- Project execution and control activities, including quality assurance, issue resolution, timeline monitoring, and project performance reporting
- Communication with management & Clients
- Communicating and maintaining relationship with clients
- Support clients’ internal communications around assessment and survey activities
- Assist partners in the development and review of consulting reports and presentations as well as recommendation development
- Keep our CEO, Chief of Staff, and Partners informed about project status and issues that may impact client deliverables
- Support the development and execution of new services
- Our Team
- Contributes positively to the Propulo culture and brand by living the Propulo values
- Collaborates effectively across our team of experts to execute client engagements
- Stay abreast of industry trends to ensure Propulo remains innovative in its approach and offerings
- Contribute to Propulo’s thought leadership and research
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA with Analysis, Statistics, Consulting, Operations, Organizational Change, or Project Management Orientation
- Ideally, 2-3 years of work experience in project management, data analysis or corporate settings preferred, but working experience is not essential
- Proficient in English – additional languages preferable
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional analytical and data modelling skills – excellent knowledge of key analytical tools
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with ability to distill complex subjects
- Ability to identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions
- Effective time management and ability to work successfully in a remote setting
- Manage & organize employees and work deliverables
- Strong experience with PowerPoint & presentation skills as well as experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Have an agile, growth-oriented mindset
- Purpose-driven problem solver with a willingness to make decisions
- Detail-oriented and capable of conducting self-directed research
- Demonstrate attitudes of accountability, vulnerability, and a willingness to learn
- Be committed to integrity within a professional environment
- Manage projects with a sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Tableau experience preferred
Working conditions and requirements
Propulo Consulting is fully committed to providing equal opportunities to all. Each Propulo team member works out of their virtual home office – however, this is not a remote role as it may require extensive but occasional business travel (Hybrid Role). As such, only candidates located in close proximity to a major Air Canada airport hub (Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), Vancouver International Airport (YVR), and Montréal–Trudeau International Airport (YUL) will be considered. Travel requirements vary depending upon client engagements.
IMPORTANT: All applicants must already be legally able to work in Canada with no restrictions to being able to travel internationally and to securing appropriate sponsored visas in the United States as well as other potential countries (see NAFTA requirements for context).