The opportunity: Improving the world of work
Are you looking to transform the world of work through strategy and culture? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world and positively influencing the safety and wellbeing of others?
Propulo Consulting is the leading Safety Culture Strategic Advisory firm. In America, nearly 14 workers needlessly die every day in workplace fatalities, and that trend has barely shifted in the last 10 years. We shape and implement strategies for leading organizations that are committed to eliminating workplace Serious Injuries and Fatalities.
We are seeking a dynamic and organized Consulting Analyst, Organizational Change to support key safety culture transformations. The role would support consulting teams while also driving project management and data analysis disciplines within our firm and is ideally suited for a recent MBA graduate.
This role effectively supports the assessment, development, and implementation of strategies for Safety Culture Transformations across large organizations. Typically, our consulting roles require limited travel but do need to be located near specific major airline hubs as extensive travel might occasionally be required for some clients.
- Consulting & Project Management
- Support consulting projects through research, analysis, interviews, focus groups, reports and recommendation development
- Support the development and review of consulting reports and presentations
- Develop analytical dashboards on key client engagements as needed
- Keeping our CEO and Partners informed about project status and issues that may impact client deliverables
- Project execution and control activities, including quality assurance, issue resolution, monitoring and project performance reporting
- Communication with management & Clients
- Communicating and maintaining relationship with clients
- Support the development and execution of new service introductions
- Our Team
- Contributes positively to the Propulo culture and brand by living the Propulo values
- Collaborates effectively across our team of experts to execute client engagements
- Stay abreast of industry trends to ensure Propulo remains innovative in its approach and offerings
- Contribute to Propulo’s thought leadership and research
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA with Consulting, Operations, Organizational Change or Project Management Orientation
- Ideally, 2-3 years of work experience in project management, data analysis or corporate settings preferred
- Proficient in English – additional languages preferable
Skills and Competencies
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and data modelling skills – excellent knowledge of key analytical tools
- Effective time management and ability to obtain and organize resources
- Manage & organize employees and work deliverables
- Strong PowerPoint & presentation skills
- Have an agile, growth-oriented mindset
- Purpose driven and problem solver
- Detailed oriented and capable of conducting self-directed research
- Demonstrate attitudes of accountability, vulnerability, and a willingness to learn
- Be committed to integrity within a professional environment
- Urgency and responsiveness
- Tableau experience preferred
Working conditions and requirements
Propulo Consulting is fully committed to providing equal opportunities to all. Each Propulo team member works out of their virtual home office – however, this is not a remote role as it may require extensive but occasional business travel (Hybrid Role). As such, only candidates located in close proximity to a major Delta/American/United/Air Canada airport hub will be considered. Travel requirements vary depending upon client engagements.
Depending on education and prior relevant work experience, base pay range for this position is typically between $50,000-75,000 with comprehensive health benefits, 401K/Group RRSP and is eligible to participate in any profit sharing programs that may exist for a given year.
IMPORTANT: All applicants must already be legally able to work in either the United States or Canada with no restrictions to being able to travel internationally and to securing appropriate sponsored visas in the United States and Canada as well as other potential countries (see NAFTA requirements for context).