(PROPULO CAREERS | PROPULO CONSULTING)
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Propulo may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Employment details as submitted within any shared resumes
- Job Application Questionnaire
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services on our website. These may include: (a) applying for a job; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting an enquiry on our website. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Propulo collects and uses your personal information only for the purpose of employment applications as it relates to potential employment or contractual opportunities.
Who We Share Personal Data With
Propulo does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Propulo. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Propulo website.
The Propulo website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Propulo pages, or register with Propulo site or services, a cookie helps Propulo to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Propulo website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Propulo features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Propulo services or websites you visit.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities managed by reputable vendors. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
International Data Transfers
Based on the location of our data servers and our employees, we transfer user personal data to the following countries:
- Canada; and
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- An employment relationship should such arise;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another applicant to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Propulo does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Propulo may contact you via email for the purpose of connecting regarding your application for a career.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. Such data may be stored either in the USA or Canada.
Changes to this Statement
Propulo welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Propulo has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Propulo at:
Propulo Consulting (Canada) Inc.
130 King St W, Suite 1800
Toronto, ON, M5X 1E3
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 1.888.377.6785