Propulo Safety Culture Science Team (Part-Time Contracting Role)
Are you looking to change the world of work, drive impact and know that your work positively impacts the safety and wellbeing of team members?
Propulo Consulting is seeking a dynamic and creative part-time contractor to join our Science Team in the capacity of Safety Culture / Organizational Psychology Researcher to support the growth of our business.
Over the past 10-years, Propulo has developed and maintained a Science Team to enhance our research and capabilities in Safety Culture, ensuring that our solutions were always anchored in the latest evidence-based research. Tapping into the best and brightest Ph.D. candidates with a focus on Safety Culture, we have developed unique market leading capabilities in Safety Culture Change.
We are currently recruiting part-time contracting roles to support our Science Team.
- Safety Culture Research
- Conducting applied literature reviews on topics from the Occupational Health Psychology and broader I/O Psychology literature to meet the needs of external client projects and internal organizational development initiatives
- Supporting the delivery of client diagnostic assessments and report writing in the areas of safety and general operational excellence
- Supporting applied research activities including client efficacy research projects and research publications (e.g., whitepapers, blog posts)
- Supporting the development of new assessment and research tools
- Provide evidence-based thought leadership and strategic insights to the Propulo Science team
- Supporting other research related activities as needed
- Assisting Propulo Leaders and Partners as directed on other research analyst responsibilities
- Support client deliverables as required
- Our Team
- Contribute positively to the Propulo culture and brand by living the Propulo values
- Support teams of consultants in client and internal engagements to drive results and offer effortless customer experience
- Collaborate effectively across our team of experts to execute client engagements
- Contribute to Propulo’s team-based approach to business
Qualifications & Experience
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Ph.D. in I/O Psychology with a Safety Culture orientation
- Would consider a student enrolled in other Psychology disciplines
- Proficient in English – additional languages preferable
- Strong knowledge of Statistical Analysis would be preferred
Working conditions and requirements
- All work is conducted remotely (Work from home). Must be legally able to work in the USA or Canada.
- Renewable 12-month contracts while studying. Work demands vary and can accommodate academic requirements. Usually, an average of 5 hours per week but without guarantees of minimum work.
- No guaranteed hours. Compensation typically set at $25/hr without benefits as this is a contractual role.
- Remote interview process (Those selected for future consideration will be contacted via Email).
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract